Buckwheat Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Chip cookies are the loveliest of unhealthy snacks (in my humble opinion). They are incredibly easy to make and, when it’s raining, a great way to keep children entertained.
- 140 grams of Butter
- 190 grams of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 package of vanilla sugar
- 125 grams of flour
- 40 grams of buckwheat flour
- ¼ teaspoon backing powder
- 150 grams of chocolate chips
- Heat the oven to 180°C.
- Melt the putter in a pan and then let it cool for about 5 minutes.
- Mix sugar and butter Zucker mit a mixer for about 5 minutes.
- Mix in the egg and vanilla sugar.
- Add the flour, buckwheat flour and baking powder and mix into into the dough with a fork.
- Add in the chocolate chips and gently mix everything again.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Make small heaps of the cookie dough on the parchment paper, leaving a lot of space between the heaps as the cookies become very thin and big.
- Bake the cookies for about 15 minutes, until the edges of the cookies become light brown.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking tray for about 2 minutes and then place them on a cooling rack or cutting board to cool. Do not stack the cookies until they are completely cooled as they will stick together!